山P Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Yamapi - Run from you
SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
山P Index du Forum -> Only YamaP -> Photos -> Archives -> 2007
Auteur Message
van
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 09:20:35 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

★.人は魂で自由になれる(*)`★~

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 09:20:35 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Auteur Message
Meaud
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 11:13:45 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

J'adoooooooooooore la 3e. Il est trop mignon. Quel beau souriiiireeee! <3
Et celle où il a le téléphone... *kyaaaaaaaaaaaa*
Mdr à un moment il a une tenue bizarre bleue, j'voudrais bien savoir ce que c'est.. ô_ô

Il est beau, il est beau, il est beau, il est beau, il est beauuuu..
Thnx pour les scans ^_^

Je me répète mais sa coupe le rajeunit vachement!

20:55:53<*vanlod*> dis t'as manger de l'eau c'est pas possible!!

Van©®

Auteur Message
mizu
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 12:03:51 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...je l'ai pas encore achete!!! >.<
sinon il est trop mimi!!!^-^
mwaaaa...le sourire!!
癒される.....looooooooool

Auteur Message
y-ling
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 14:08:10 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

Merciiiiiii pour les photos !!!!! ^^

J'adore la première et la troisième : la classe en costard et trop kawaiiiiiiii :oops:

Yamapi powaaaaa chunyuu !!!
Visiter le site web du posteur

Auteur Message
Yamaki-Chan
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 15:24:29 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

trooop mignon sur les scans!! merciiiii beaucoup!!
j'adore le premier quand il a son téléphone et le troisième!!

Auteur Message
shuuji-kun
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 15:36:35 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

:shock: y a pas dire quoi qu'il fasse il est tro beau!!!

j'adore sur les 4ème, les 3 petite photo ou il grimace!! lol

Auteur Message
chibichu
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 14/04/2007 15:59:07 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

Que de photo fortement jolie!!!
Il déchire trop!!!!
Perso je trouve que la tenue de base ball ne le met pas en valeur mais ce ne regarde que moi!!!lol
Sinon frimousse bisouteuse!!!!
On veut lui faire des Chu partout!!!
Je viens d'en baver sur mon clavier!!PTDRRRRRR!
c'est que je viens de rater ma bouche avec ma bouteile d'eau!!lol

Par faire court,ARIGATOU VANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Auteur Message
fiamma29
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 15/04/2007 10:38:09 Sujet du message: * Répondre en citant

MDR
merci!! il est comme d'hab trop beau!!

Auteur Message
van
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 15/04/2007 17:27:01 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

ah chiBuchu t'es trop forte!!!!! PTDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

★.人は魂で自由になれる(*)`★~

Auteur Message
MangakaMag
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 16/04/2007 09:12:04 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

WAhhh il est trop beau sur la première!!! il est bien sur les autres aussi mais là...
merci pour les photos
:ok:

ii ja nai! warukunai! ai ja nai? ♥♥♥♥ ((まじかよ?! ♥))。
I've waited an eternity。愛してる。
MSN

Auteur Message
shuuji-kun
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2007 10:20:45 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

je vous mets la trad anglaise de l'article (source : pichan_daccha)

Theme: To Act

The very first drama was at Kindergarten’s Art Performance. We did 「Dragon Ball」as a class. I had the role of Gohan. The role of Goku was so popular, and I lost to rock, paper, and scissors. In the middle, we would alternate, so there were about 3 people doing the role of Goku, and 5 people doing Gohan. Then, couldn’t everyone have done Goku!? Since everyone wanted to do Goku (laugh)

The first drama I was in after I became a Jr. is 「Shounentachi」. When the recording started, I was surprised thinking “It takes this long to make a Drama!” You rehearse so many times, and sometimes it takes all day just to record few minutes’ worth of a scene. I had fun acting from the very beginning. Because I got into Johnny’s because I wanted to act. After that, when I heard that I was chosen to act in the drama 「Ikebukuro West Gate Park」, I got so much energy thinking 「Yes! I’m going to work so hard!」. I’m always doing my best when I’m acting. During the period of recording, I don’t have much time to think for myself. When I look back after everything is done, I realize “That was fun.” I enjoy acting a role, but I feel it even stronger when it’s over. Only in the time of 「Byakkotai」, it was so difficult that I couldn’t enjoy acting out the role. It was cold, and muddy, and it was really painful. But when it ended, I realized that I was given such a great experience and the memory is so vivid because it was so challenging.

Out of the roles that I’ve played in the past, I like Akira from 「Nobuta Wo Produce」. Usually, my tension isn’t high or low, but while I was playing the role of Akira, I was constantly in high tension. By means of schedule, it was tough and I was sleepy everyday. But Akira’s character pulled me through, saying things like “Yay!” and I was constantly in high tension. It was so fun. At that time, even I thought “These days, I’m cheery” and I had feeling of constantly being upbeat. It might also have something to do with the fact that I was able to give input of my opinion about the role to the staff, and was able to participate in the production. Not being able completely get rid of the character when I get out of the studio was a new experience. It was so much fun to play the role of Akira and if the opportunity arises, I want to play that role again. Maji, it gets your tension up so high. It would probably be fun if there was a continuation to 「Nobuta。」ne.

When I was in High School, I watched a movie called「Keimusho No Naka」at a movie theatre with my friend. And the person that left me with a big impression thinking “This person does such a realistic performance,” was Yamazaki Tsutomu-san. Actually, I didn’t even know Yamazaki-san’s name before I went to see the movie. After that, he was an actor that I really liked, so when he was chosen to work with me in 「Kurosagi」I was really happy. Before, Yamazaki-san had invited me to a meal. Yamazaki-san was sitting across from me at an Italian Restaurant. Just that was making me so nervous, but he gave me so much praise. I was so happy ne! I’m the type that grows by being praised so I want to be praised by many people. Usually, I would honestly get happy thinking “Yay! I’m awesome!”, but when the other person is such a big Senpai like Yamazaki-san, I became nervous thinking “Is it okay for me to be praised this much?” But I can’t contradict with him, so all I could say was 「Thank you very much!」 I was too happy and too nervous that I don’t remember the taste of the food at all (laugh)

In my everyday life, I don’t put on any performance at all. I can’t make myself look cool in front of a girl, even if I tried. The truth will always come out. If a fan comes up to me in the street and if I’m not feeling well, I don’t think I will be able to make a happy face or pretend that I’m feeling well. But I will shake hands! Although I will deal with it so frankly that the other person will think “Yamapi really didn’t look like he was feeling too well ne.” (laugh)

To play a role, means to get rid of your inside person. Yamazaki-san told me this and I thought “That’s so true!” and I completely agree with that. I’m not interested in a cool role where you can do everything, is loved by all the girls and everything is perfect. Rather, I like a role where you can feel the human quality and getting frantic over something. I think it’s a human quality to be lacking in something, like when you’re perfect when you’re outside, but when you go back home your room is a mess. It reminds me of the line at the final episode of 「Kurosagi」――― 「Humans are funny」。 I think that’s absolutely true.

Right now, is the middle of recording the drama 「Propose Daisakusen」. For a serial drama, at the beginning of filming, you think “3 months is so long…..” but towards the end it’s like “I’m already filming the final episode!” It’s an odd feeling ne. The role that I’m playing now, Iwase Ken is accident prone, and a little pitiable. I will work hard and perform so that his humanly qualities will appear appealing, so everyone please watch!

P. Photo :
「Baseball Boy」
This is how I was when I was in elementary. I was actually doing Elementary Baseball. In the drama I’m dressed as a High School ball player, so please watch ne~.

je vous post la trad française dans la journée!! :ok:

Auteur Message
*van*
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2007 10:28:41 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

merci shuuji kun!!!!!!! c'est cool que tu trouve en anglais, je trouve les photos et tu met les tradustions de l'interview!!! et en plus tu les traduis pour celle qui comprenne pas c'est vraiment gentil de ta part!!!!

MERCI SHUUJI KUN!!!!!!!!!!!

je tiens aussi a remercier les membres d'etre fidele a ce forum et qu'il partage ce qu'il trouve!!!!!!!!!

Auteur Message
chibichu
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2007 11:07:37 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJJJJJJJJJIIIIII-KUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
Je comprends toujours rien à l'anglais!!!
BOUH BOUH BOUH!!!
*Une Chibichu est triste en ce monde*

Auteur Message
luciole
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2007 12:33:12 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

oula oula que de jolies photos (préférence pour la premiere). Merci Van pour les photos et merci Shuuji kun pour la trad merki merki beaucoup

Miaw's Mousquetaire
MSN

Auteur Message
shuuji-kun
V.I.P
V.I.P

MessagePosté le: 10/05/2007 16:48:08 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007 Répondre en citant

l'aprèm' a été pluto chargé donc je vous met ca dans la soirée!! ;)

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 04/12/2016 00:48:48 Sujet du message: SEVENTEEN volume 18 2007

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet 山P Index du Forum -> Only YamaP -> Photos -> Archives -> 2007 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation